This program is designed for students who have already completed their Associate’s Degree in Nursing and would like to further their education in this field. The Bachelor’s Degree Program will add value to the student’s career by augmenting the skills already learned and encompassing new skills, to enable the student to excel in their chosen career. The courses offered are designed to increase your leadership abilities, the confidence to use analytical skills and reasoning in clinical practice, and to help you stay competitive and marketable in the future.
Entrance Requirements: Current and valid Nursing License and Associate Degree in Nursing with at least a 2.5 GPA.
A BNS offers many benefits:
- Managerial and Leadership positions
- Non-Hospital focused careers
- Increased clinical skills
- Eligibility to apply to Magnet Hospitals
- More prepared for Hospital settings
- Closer to getting a Master of Science in Nursing